Friday's Soups and Specials

Sausage gravy and biscuits

1……… $1.50

2…….. $2.75

Add an egg for $1.00

Friday January 17th

Soups

Loaded Baked Potato: a creamy comfort soup with hearty roasted potatoes, bacon bits and chives.

Lobster bisque:  with a touch of sherry, this succulent bisque is made with lobster stock, fresh cream and real butter to echo the rich traditions of coastal Maine

Special

Buy any deli sandwich and have a

brownie for dessert for a quarter!!

Comments (14) - Post a Comment
The soups and specials for sausage gravy and biscuits for the great and more objectives and creamyh comfort soup with hearty chives. Thanks for healthy foods and tradition of coastal maine,thanks for sharing with us.
Get Essay Help at 10:38am UTC - August 6, 2018
I want to read about Top 10 Digital Currencies
Jerke at 1:24am UTC - May 20, 2019
This recipe is very good I have tried is several time I love this soup mostly I enjoyed it when I'm writing for cheapest essays - 6 Dollars Essay it makes my mind fresh and I can be able to think creativily.
monica jesvina at 3:47am UTC - September 27, 2021
I like it how things are turned out here at write my essay for me for me. Without any regret I loved the whole process. There seemed nothing negative to say!
hina at 8:42am UTC - October 31, 2021
There are two types of students in the United Kingdom. And these two are different because of their perception of success. One group fails to get good grades. While the other group gets good grades in their academics and especially in their dissertation writing services. Both of these student groups are hardworking ones.
Dissertations Land at 2:38am UTC - January 26, 2022
We, at Write My Assignment, know the difficulties of taking care of your work and study in the same way. Send us a "Tackle my task" message using the question structure or through the live talk administrator or help with finance assignment and then consider getting your concerns to be resolved. You can also get details about the benefits and limitations that will be remembered for your proposal.
smith at 1:54am UTC - February 12, 2022
online best assignment writing service that has the name of delivering quality work. Assignment’s pro has the know-how and experience to make sure that you are submitted a flawless thesis.
lillie at 8:48am UTC - March 11, 2022
If you want to alleviate a certain Assignment weight off your shoulders, you should install the UK law Assignment writing service by Law Assignments Help. Our services are designed to add reliability, affordability, and credibility to your Assignment writing order. Contact our customer service representative to place an order now!
Law Assignment Help at 8:14am UTC - March 15, 2022
this is online booking site where can I take appointment of restaurent booking. but I have faced some technical error for booking so I have to use a [url=https://www.liinks.co/vpninfo/]vpn[/url]. now I can make a booking without any kind of trouble.
vpn at 6:10am UTC - April 1, 2022
this is online booking site where can I take appointment of restaurent booking. but I have faced some technical error for booking so I have to use a vpn. now I can make a booking without any kind of trouble.
williamtitu166 at 6:12am UTC - April 1, 2022
All our work is ready from scratch at help writing nursing case study and will be delivered fresh to you. Due to the above, the value of our job writing service should not be stressed. Our talented Assignment Writer's analytical and problem-solving skills ensure that uniqueness is never compromised. Our clients are obligated to an endless number of additional adjustments for ultimate satisfaction. Our customer support team are 24/7 here to satisfy your need.
adam wong at 9:40am UTC - June 10, 2022
Are you looking for a UK assignment writing service which can ensure a top-notch grade? There are numerous custom assignment writing services but none parallel to the standard of Write My Assignment For Me. The reason is simple; we strive for excellence than making a monetary profit. This is the very reason our service charges are economical because we value you.
https://writemyassignmentforme.co.uk at 8:26am UTC - July 22, 2022
Exquiller. I am Exquisite. A Next Generation CE Hybrid Dermal Filler containing Lidocaine. Available in three different strengths: Fine, Deep Sub Q, Implant and Fine (1x1ml each box) Exclusive to FYAB! The Wholesale Regenovue Dermal Fller range blends the best of biphasic and monophasic properties to produce a silky smooth product that is easy to use and outcomes that are superior. The latest technology employed in the creation of Exquiller guarantees an ideal final product. Residual-free, with increased density and elasticity thanks to the latest cross-linking technique and a streamlined purification process.
jassonmark at 5:02pm UTC - November 14, 2022
The internet has made it easier than ever to talk to complete strangers about everything from the weather to the process of applying for a job or attending an interview. Before the widespread availability of the internet, word of mouth was the only way for employees to let prospective employers know about their great or negative experiences. However, with the rise of, grassdoor promo code , and other sites, businesses now need to proactively establish and manage their employer brand to attract the finest candidates.
robertjenniferr at 7:20am UTC - November 26, 2022